Fall Tutu Dress and Over the Top Bow
Happy Fall Y’all! This sensational fall leaves autumn tutu dress for girls is a showstopper that will show off your daughter’s chubby little legs and sparkling smile. Custom handmade by a seasoned artisan, it features a dark chocolate brown crocheted halter top with wide satiny ribbons that tie comfortably around her neck. The full and fluffy tutu skirt is attached beneath to add a whimsical flair that is simply perfect for Turkey Day. It is a unique tutu dress that also doubles as a memorable photo prop for capturing those precious family photos. Order now to guarantee availability.
- One Piece Tulle Tutu Dress is made with Orange, Brown, and Ivory tulle and attached to a brown crochet top with brown satin neck tie and jewel
- double layered tutu for extra fluff
- 0- 6 months- 12" length from under arms to bottom of dress
- 6-12 months- 15" length from under arms to bottom of dress
- 12-24 months- 18" length from under arms to bottom of dress
- lace baby bloomers are optional
- Over the Top B ow and Headband set is optional
We can make these tutus dresses in sizes newborn thru 2t with any colors. Please mention the size you would like when you purchase this item. You can convo me if you would like a different color or visit my website www.beautifulbowsboutique.com to order your custom tutu dress today.
These full and fluffy little tutus are so adorable and make great photo memories! The tube top of the dress is made with the same super stretchy crochet material that our crochet headbands are made with and the soft fluffy tutu is attached to this crochet material.
You can design your own by choosing the tube top color and any colors of tulle for the skirt. Just visit my website at www.beautifulbowsboutique.com to choose your size and length of tutu dress when adding to your cart. Please see our recommended skirt lengths below. The tube top is extremely stretchy and will fit girls from newborns to 24 months.
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.